Sunday, July 8, 2007

Nobody can reclaim innocence. Right?

"You need him. I could be him..."
- Grand Theft Autumn - FOB

One word stuck in my head right now: w00t!

We went to Greenbelt/Glorietta yesterday and bought a new sony videocam! And of course, we watched Transformers! w00t! The movie is great! I didn't expect Transformers to be that good! It's so action-packed and so funny.

Transformers
Kon's Movie Rating: 10/10
"w00t!"

Right now I'm playing Burnout: Dominator for the psp, which is also w00t! Fast-paced and intense racing right in the palm of your hands! But for the love of God, NO CRASH MODE. A huge disappointment. But still, a solid game.

Burnout: Dominator
Kon's Video Game Rating: 9/10
"Better with the crash mode"

And zomg, you should watch this, DANCE DANCE ON PIANO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RyVa_tKXfI
The greatest pianist ever! The "breakdown" part is so awesome!

Dance, Dance on Piano
Kon's Video Review: 11/10
"ZOMG"

That's all for today. And wee, I GOT NO CLASSES TOMORROW since it's fiesta here in the little town of Bocaue, Bulacan.

1 people I thank:

Anonymous said...

Wrong!..

I just stumbled upon a way that actually works to reclaim ones innocence... I'm putting it all together, and writing it up...

 

|