Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bleach'd

"Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness, 'Cause all of our moves make up for the silence "
- Of All The Gin Joints In The World - FOB

Hooray for FOB! Of All The Gin Joints In The World is a great song too, only it didn't go as popular as Dance Dance, Thnks Fr Th Mmrs and others . But still, MORE MISUNDERSTOOD LYRICS. I actually thought that "your makeup stains my pillowcase" is "don't make me change my pillowcase". What the hell is wrong with you, Mr. Patrick Stump?

I got active at watching bleach again! w00t! but i'm still downloading episode 44. and at a rate of 10kb/s. holy crap, 10kb/s.

YORUICHI PWNS BYAKUYA! "God of Flash" Yoruichi (original form) is teh w00t! But still, Tatsuki, Isshin and Kon rules them all.

Hmm.. watch this, Bleach fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vagUuO23Fu8
Bleach cosplay which includes a giant Kon and the Gotei 13. Heh, is that Captain Unohana together with Captain Aizen (lol, she snatched his eyeglasses)? And Kuukaku is the awesome-ness! And heck, Captain Hitsugaya dropped his soul slayer (>_<)

Thats all for now. Until then,
*insert kon print here*

0 people I thank:

 

|