Friday, July 13, 2007

Granamite = BOOM!

"Are we growing up or just going down? It's just a matter of time until we're all found out"
- Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year - FOB

Granamite. Hahahaha. Something my female classmate invented. It's actually granada (grenade) + dynamite. Lol.

At this moment, I'm still learning (I mean perfecting) the guitar tab of.. DANCE DANCE. Playing the breakdown part (2nd "Why don't you show me.." part, with the guitars on full-blast) is awesome! I think I'm obssesed with the song. It's stuck in my head the whole day. Yes, from the moment I wake up until now.

Guess what? The d'l speed of Bleach just got lower. From 10kb/s to 5kb/s. This is pure BS. Damn. Maybe I should just stick to crunchyroll.. Hmm..

That must be all for now. Let's just keep dancing to the Symphony of Destruction.
*insert kon print here*

0 people I thank:

 

|