Monday, July 2, 2007

Misery loves me. Or does it?

Hmm.. Before I type anything else, I need an energy boost.

Let's see what we got here..

Ah! Coke!

*Opens Ice-cold Can Of Coke and Drinks*

"You can't win at everything but you can try."
- With A Smile - Eraserheads

Finally, I'm home. It feels great. School is so tiring, busy yet fun.

Our teachers for Filipino, English and Values Ed are absent. Good news for us! The sad part is there are substitute teachers. Aww.

Our recollection will be on Friday. Which means there will be religious heart-to-heart talks with a seminarian THE WHOLE DAY from 8 AM to 3 PM.

My seatmate at school, which is also one of my friends, is very freakin' noisy. He was talking the whole day. At a certain time in the afternoon, I can't handle his mouth anymore. And the teacher at the time was VERY STRICT. I don't want to get scolded for being noisy, so I said to my seatmate..

"______ ___ __!!! Pag tayo napagalitan.."

He was quiet for the rest of the afternoon, because maybe he can see that my face is serious. Tapos napamura pa ako.

My classmates signed up for athletic activities. Like basketball, badminton, table tennis, etc. But of course I am restricted to join. If I join any of those sports, I could die at any moment. And I am not joking.

Hmm.. E3 will start in 8 Days..

That's all. Thanks for reading!

"A rivalry goes so deep. Between me and this loss of sleep OVER YOU."
- Dead on Arrival - FOB

0 people I thank:

 

|