Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I'm a freakin' pirate!

"I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter."
- In The End - LP

*Finds decent Killzone Liberation torrent..*

Yes, I'm downloading a game for the psp. Damn, the download speed is a freakin' 2 KB/S. lol

I played 300: March To Glory for the psp and the game is awwwwesome! It may be repetitive but who cares?! I'm a 300 fan! But on the dark side, the voice actor for King Leonidas sucks so bad. And I mean it. LAME VOICE ACTOR. Why can't it be Gerard Butler? WHY?!

Anyways.. In a conversation between me and my classmate, Marvin..

Marvin: "Malungkot sabihin lahat tayo mamamatay."

Chiel: "HA?! Anong pinagsasasabi mo diyan?!" (My reaction was like WTF?!)

M: *laughs* "Talaga naman e."

C: *laughs* "Wow pare, ang deep ng sinabi mo."

Then, when our friends heard of what he said, they are also like, WTF?!

Hmm.. Sure we are gonna die. But I hope its gonna be decades away..

Yesterday, our english teacher asked my classmate (the gay one, see my other post) what would he do if he was Frank, a close friend of Clifton in a certain story.

Teacher: What would you do if you were Frank?

Gay Classmate: I will marry Clifton.

T: Ha? I asked what would you do if you were Frank.

Gay CM: I will marry Clifton.

T: YOU WILL MARRY CLIFTON?! WHAT?! Are you gay?

My *Gay* classmate just smiled and said "No." Our teacher was puzzled. I was puzzled too. Is he gay or what?!

I had fun earlier, when we are about to go home. I was singing "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" with my friend lol and I was imitating Joe, spinning around like crazy. But know what? Thnks Fr Th Mmrs is really a song with a really dirty meaning which is not meant for kids. Trust me.

Well I don't think I have anything else to say. Thanks for reading!

"When will I miss you? When will I miss you so far? And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard, that made it so hard way down."
- Cemetery Drive - MCR

0 people I thank:

 

|