Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'd rather let the good times roll.

"Is this always what you want me for?"
- Cemetery Drive - MCR

School is going well, thank God. But there are MAJOR changes of subject schedules. For example, we used to have Social Studies everyday. Now we got no Social Studies on T/TH/F but get 2 hours of it on M/W. Then we got new teachers replacing other teachers etc. It's a high-school wide chaos.

Weird. Almost all of us sings in our class. When we got nothing to do, we sing. Like you can hear me singing Dance, Dance/Thnks Fr Th Mmrs on our free time.

2 days to go before our recollection. I remembered last grade 6 when we had a recollection, we made the seminarian sing a song for us. Baaad students. Would you believe, he sang a cueshe song. Pfft.

I am obviously a 300 addict at school. You may see my desk with the 300 logo. And when my classmate asks a question 'bout 300, I gladly answer. And I am telling the story of 300 to my classmates.

SPARTAAA!

Damn. The 30-second song preview is now implemented on the Dance, Dance that is on Radio Kon. Damn imeem! If all the Dance, Dance songs on imeem is 30-second'd, I would love to upload an audio file of me playing Dance, Dance on guitars instead of those crappy imeem'd ones.

I wonder when My Name Is Earl season 3 will arrive. It's my favorite TV show.

"I only want symphaty in the form of you, crawling into bed with me."

Damn that dreaded and perverted line of Dance, Dance.

Well, that's all for now. I'll have to go and get ready to "dine in hell".

"At the end of the world or the last thing I see, you are never coming home."
- Ghost Of You - MCR

0 people I thank:

 

|