Monday, July 16, 2007

ARGH!

"I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive. Now I only waste it dreaming of you."
- Of All The Gin Joints In The World

Oh, my head aches. OH MY GOD, I JUST HAD MY LONGEST SUMMATIVE EXAM EVER! YES, IT'S ALGEBRA. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, 4 STRAIGHT HOURS OF PURE COMPUTATIONS! FROM 1:15PM-4:15PM! A hell lot of other sophomores did not finish the test. Some even cried because they did not finish it. But fortunately, Kon managed to finish it exactly on time! Heck, it almost made our nose bleed. A lot of sophomores are also complaining to our teacher, like "MA'AM! RETEST! PLEEEAAASE!!"

Hmm.. I also wonder why FOB songs are about love.. Most of their songs like Thnks Fr Th Mmrs or Dance, Dance or Sugar We're Going Down or Grand Theft Autumn or Of All The Gin Joints In The World.. Try listening..

Right now, I'm into Starcraft: Brood War. Hell yeah, it's the super-old RTS game from Blizzard, but it rocks! w00tness! (And btw, I did not buy the game nor borrow the game from anyone XD)

And AHA! Someone tied with Rukia-nee in my True Friend Test! It's Gio! Congrats man!

That must be all for today. I gotta study! And let's keep on dancing to the symphony of destruction.
*insert kon print here*

0 people I thank:

 

|