Monday, July 9, 2007

1337!

"They say that teenagers scare the living 5l-l17 (EDIT: omg leetspeak!) out of me"
- Teenagers - MCR

Hmm.. Are teenagers that scary? lawl

It seems that I found a new pasttime - reading Chiz Escudero facts. He is not the filipino Chuck Norris, but he is even BETTER than Chuck Norris. But I wonder why Chiz was the chosen subject of these new internet jokes, like it could be Lito Lapid or Cesar Montano or Manny Pacquiao. Whatever, Chiz pwns them all.



"CHIZ is anything that occupy space."

Damn, my ping is high so I got kicked out of CS servers. l=l_l(l< (omg another leetspeak!) you, smart broadband! And I want a new video card so bad. Since the VRAM of our current video card is effin' 32mb. WTF?! 32MB?! Leik other people has 512mb or 1gig vram but we got a 32mb video card! THAT'S SO BS!

Take note that the ff. is in leetspeak:
j00 (0l_ll_l) 1234l) 7l-l15?! l-l0l_`/ (0\/\/! (0l_ll_1) CHIZ 13375l>34l31250/\/ 3\/312!!! \/\/007!

Could you read it?? Pure leet. Except for the word: CHIZ.

I am enjoying the fact that I got no classes today. Wee! XD

Attention:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's all for today, I guess. Stay tuned! =D

0 people I thank:

 

|