Sunday, May 4, 2008

On the 2nd day of braces..

After about 30 hours of having braces attached, it's still teh shit.

Eating is a HELL LOT PAINFUL. Srsly.

Now if you wanna kick me in the face and say "Stop whining!", that's a bad idea. Im'ma smash your head against the wall if you do say that.

I wonder if tomorrow will be different. All I had to eat this day was lugaw. Yes. Lugaw for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Plus, champorado for an afternoon snack. Why? Since it's easy to swallow with no chewing at all.

In other non-pain-related news, my Rock Band vid I uploaded 3 months ago has more than a thousand views. I dunno how it happened, but heh, it happened!


I'm now hooked to watching the show entitled King of Queens. I never gave much attention to it before (I've seen it first at Star World). Now, since season 1 is being aired on Maxxx and is right before X-play, I decided to watch it. And it's definitely funny. Doug is like a real-life Homer Simpson and his father, Arthur, is just like Abe Simpson.

That's all as of now.

Now I have to take some more painkilling medicine. Aaaargh.

1 people I thank:

Satsunyan said...

awww... I'm on my 4th day and my front teeth still aches T.T but I can phainally CHEW RICE. You can do it Kon-Kun!! GO GO!! XD

 

|