Monday, May 12, 2008

Caught in a tag!

Whatisit? Got. tagged. by. Kat!

(Sing the above line to the tune of Caught in a Mosh)

Ten things that start with an L

1. Leonidas - SPARTAAAAAAA!
2. Luck - I need it. LOTS OF IT.
3. Lamb - WTF. LAMB.
4. Liberty City - Where the crack is cheap and the whores are pretty. (LIBERTY CITY IS FICTIONAL. I repeat, FICTIONAL)
5. Losing streak - That's what I'm in when I play online games due to lag.
6. Lurk - Y'know. Lurk. You can lurk in a corner and watch your crush walk around.
7. Litter - It's everywhere in this country *ehem*
8. Leash - ... for dogs.
9. Lindt - One heckuva chock'lit.
10. Lord - I have to be religious. Hah!

I tag you!... Srsly. Whoever reads this gets tagged.



P.S. I'll be posting an entry about my short vacation soon.

0 people I thank:

 

|