Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The devil's in the house of the rising sun.

Pick-chur taim! Yeah, whatever.

Note:
Links to the pics are scattered throughout this entry. Be sure to hover the arrow around the text. It gets tricky at times. There's at least one pic in every text division or something.

- So yeah, most of this entry will revolve around pictures and things about/involving/regarding me. THAT'S RIGHT. ME.
- Let's start with this: On our way to Baguio last week (or is it last-last week? I can't remember XD), I had to have fuel. Not ltrly fuel as in gasoline, I mean FUEL! CAFFEINE. The gas stops are my best friend and yes, I love my coffee COLD.
- Is Baguio Paradise City? THE GRASS IS REALLY GREEN, LOOK! The girls? Well, they're okay. I don't get it- there are more Koreans in the hotel we're staying in than Filipinos.
- Speaking of our hotel, I had to indulge in this room. The bedroom for two just turned for one. ME.
- Here is my little best friend when I was either too lazy to turn on the TV or too lazy to walk around Camp John Hay. That's right, INTARWEBZ. I can't live without it.
- Enough about Baguio, let's talk about things down here in the lovely place called Bulacan, which is where I live.
- Whoa, the other night, I tried my HDTV set and my Xbox 360, thanks to Jeff for pointing me to where I could buy Component cables! Awesome! At the pic, you could see um.. my HDTV, the cable box-thing, the DVD player (connected to the speakers), my Xbox 360 and the speakers (beside the 360). Plus a truckload of wires. There's a subwoofer underneath all that btw.
- We also watched Rush Hour 3 in our lil' something called Home Theater a.k.a. Family Room. Would you look at that. 4 La Z boy seats and one huge-ass TV with goddamn speakers.
- Of course, no movie is complete without snacks. lol
- Moving on, look! GTAIV ZOMG! And it's kinda heavy, you know what's inside this? HERE. A friggin' map of LC, plus a guidebook.
- RANDOMNESS: We once grabbed refreshments (ICE CREAM AND SHAKES) from Dairy Queen and guess what? Just click me. My name got misspelled. GREAT!
- Hah, I just bought 2 posters earlier. One Bleach and one FFVII: Advent Children. Imma have it framed then hang it on my 1337 room.
- And btw, here's a pic of my FFVII figures.

That's all for this picture-loaded entry of mine. See you soon! (Whoever you are, reading my blog)

1 people I thank:

Satsunyan said...

awww... I had a hard time finding all the picture links :P but anyway, I like the green green grassy pic <3 More Koreans, that Filipinoes. OMG! We're Koreanvaded!! XD

 

|