Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm not gonna make it!



I push my fingers into my eyes.. It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache..

In a state of calamity. That's what I am in. In Saturday I'll have two of my teeth pulled out of my gums and then have braces attached. Yeah. What a weekend it's gonna be. I'm gonna be screaming in pain and agony while the rest of you enjoy sitting around.

In other news, Grand Theft Auto IV was proven a smash hit for Rockstar Games. Another hit. [sarcasm]Like yay! Loop-de-loo![/sarcasm] I quite don't get how GTAIV managed to get a perfect 10. What the? It now outranked Gears of War and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion! In fact, it owned every single next-gen title that's out now! Other than the bumped-up graphics and the cover system (which is ripped of from another game *ehem*), I don't see any major changes. But since it has a perfect 10 and Gamespot is a reliable site, I am gonna buy it and play it to infinity >:)

I'll give my opinions about Pinoy blogging (or simply blogging). More than a dozen years ago, people enjoy writing about their personal lives in their so-called diaries. Which are oh-so-outdated. To be honest, I tried writing a diary (LOL) and it failed after a week. It's too boring and too plain when compared to what we have these days- Blogging. (Dun-dun-dun-daaa!) You see, blogging is just like a diary, except that it's on the intarwebz and anybody can view it (even your obsessed secret admirer). But that's what you want, PUBLICITY. That's the main difference of blogging with diaries. You do your best to keep your diary away from nasty giggling readers but you show your blog to the people. You even advertise em! It just feels darn great when you can share your opinions about things to the world. The whole world knows what you're up to, what your favorites are and etc. Now the Philippines has more than 120,000 bloggers (based on the show, Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho which inspired me to make this entry). Imagine. More than a hundred thousand Filipinos leaking information about themselves in the internet. We have a strong blogging commmunity, and hopefully, our blogs last a lifetime. It's great for our grandchildren to read what we have written decades ago. But no, apparently, our blogs isn't just for writing our personal experiences. It can also be a source of income (KA-CHING!). Some Filipinos gain more than $300 a month just because of blogging. Holy smoke! I'll be rich! With that amount of money I can get a Wii! Well I'm not really in the appropriate age to apply for income-grabbing service of Google (AdSense) and I don't really desperately need some moolah so I'm gonna wait four more years. Hah.

That wraps it up for this entry. See ya.

0 people I thank:

 

|