Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Niko Bellic for President!

Yes, I HAVE GTA IV! HAH! FINALLY!

After what I've said about GTA IV in one of my previous entries, it's kinda weird for me to get GTA IV. I said there's nothing much new but hey, scratch all of that! GTA IV's the best damn game I've played (since GoW, that is)! It's the first GTA game that I seriously played (I only free-roamed and killed people and drove like a madman in previous GTA's). The driving of GTA IV is better than previous games and you'll enjoy drifting around with flashy cars. Shooting is more fun with the cover system (ahem), the AI makes good use of it too. The cop chases? Still intense. The cellphone works like a charm whenever you need a date (and eventually grab some "hot coffee".. I bet you didn't get that. Think deeper) and whenever you need to bowl with your cousin. Minigames are loaded in the game too, like billiards or darts. You can go to the comedy bar and watch various acts to keep you entertained, or simply, watch the TV in your apartment.

To sum it all up: Liberty City is definitely kick-ass. The whole place feels so alive! It does a good job of replicating the real world. It truly deserves the 10 that Gamespot gave.

W-whazat? The game was given a M+ rating by ESRB. I'm nowhere near the age of 17. I enjoy playing the game even if I'm a minor. Don't worry, I don't visit the in-game Strip Club. And that's the bottomline, because Chiel said so.

*runs from the authority*

P.S. Pics to come at a later date. Maybe Sunday or Monday. We'll be heading to Baguio tomorrow. And that means I wouldn't be able to play GTA IV. Aaaww.

P.P.S. My teeth still hurts. But I can eat some solid food already. YES!

0 people I thank:

 

|