Monday, May 19, 2008

I'll take your bet..

You're gonna regret, 'cause I'm the best that's ever been!

*guitarz*



Well, it has been boring these past few days. Other than occasional buzzes and GTA IV, yeah, it has been boring indeed. Add the fact that the person I've been admiring doesn't care a bit about me.




CUT! CUT! NOW WAIT A MINUTE!

Did I just say (or type or.. whatever) that it has been boring?! SUMMER? BORING? Ugh. (Although it's not that summery anymore, it's already raining and all) I just realized that in two or so weeks, we'd be heading back to the hellhole named you-know-what. SCHOOL. Here comes the neverending homeworks, here comes the freakin' terror teachers, here comes the oh-so-boring flag ceremonies, here comes the delicious canteen food (yeah, the food in our school is not shit), here comes the oral recitations, here comes all that crap. It was just like yesterday when it was my first day as a High School freshman. But now, I'm an incoming junior. I can't believe it. Rly. Time sure flies by quickly, huh? But if I ever had a time-controlling controller (wtf), I would love to hit the fast forward button. I'd LOVE to.

I will try to make the most out of the next few summer days. Hah. Here's a list of goals to achieve before school starts:
1. Finish GTA IV. Seems kinda impossible. But heh, I'll make it.
2. Finish Guitar Hero 3 on Expert. Raining Blood and One stops me from doing so.
3. Learn 3 more songs on my guitar. The fact that my guitar's acoustic makes it a whole lot harder.
4. Download or buy an Eraserheads Anthology album. I sorely miss those tunes.
5. Impress her.
6. Clean out my closet and drawers. It has been a mess. From magazines to cellphone chargers to random stuff. Ugh.
7. Find my Lynyrd Skynyrd Gold album. It has been missing for weeks now. Good thing I ripped it on to my iPod.

Nothing much, but hey, wala na kong magawa eh :P

So, see ya around, people. I might post an entry soon with pictures and all shiznit. MIGHT.

0 people I thank:

 

|