Tuesday, August 21, 2007

When I die..

"Give me a shot to remember, so you could take all the pain away from me. A KISS AND I WILL SURRENDER. The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead."
- The Sharpest Lives - MCR

Again, I repeat, I am NOT emo. Why do I like MCR? It's because.. I like their music. Okay? The Sharpest Lives and Dead! are actually decent songs from the Black Parade album while Helena, Skylines, and some from other albums are gooood.

Speaking of Helena, we kinda talked about it earlier. I told the "history" of the song to my friends. It was actually made for Gerard and Mikey Way's grandma named Elena who passed away. The song's meaning was kinda dramatic. "What's the worst that I could say? Things are better if I'd stay. So long and goodnight. So long and goodnight." And I actually said to my classmate who is also my best friend "'Pag namatay ka, gagawan din kita ng kanta. Hehe. ^^" Well, actually if any of my friends die, I would make him/her a song. Yebah.

Crap, now I'm addicted (again) to Ragnarok Online. I was bored yesterday, I had nothing to do.. BOOM! The first thing that came into my mind were online games. And one of the best online games is Ragna. I used to be a Ragnarok Geek (back in grade 4 or 5 lol) If any of my classmates had a question 'bout it, I would sophisticatedly answer. But now, things have changed in the game. And oh, I can't play since I ran out of game time. BS. (SSSH! I TRIED USING BOTS LONG AGO, WILL I USE IT AGAIN? SSSH!)

Regarding my "rival", things went a little less intense. End of story.

I suppose I shall end this entry. Bye!

0 people I thank:

 

|