Saturday, August 25, 2007

Faguioa Update: UBERPWNED!

Caguioa_47 made a new topic in khq called "Rawr Revival!! (peace etc..)" that is made of phail. Read on!

caguioa_47: Hehe. We'll match the greatness of the original rawr thread. But by peaceful means! :D :D :D Can we do it?

scavengerchiel: YOUR STUPIDITY'S TOO MUCH! There's no way a pussy like you could match the epicness of Rawr!

Quote:
@Micael:My apologies. Im only defending myself because their blaming me for the dissapearance of their thread. Now their gone, we can now return the peacefulness of the KHQ.(Or if they're really gone...)

ARE YOU NUTS?! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY RAWR DISAPPEARED! YOU ARE CAUSING THE MADNESS! We were all having fun at Rawr then you screwed it all up because of your stupid posts!

Seriously cag, you make me sick.

Hidden message: I don't care if the mods get angry at me. My friends are gone so I shall end caguioa once and for all.

caguioa_47: ^Peacefulness is important here.....

scavengerchiel: ^ Peacefulness? Come on. You gotta do better than that. You can't just shut me off by typing nonsense.
Srsly, who are you to revive rawr?? Huh? There is no way that you can revive the greatness of rawr, you dumbass. YOU SIMPLY CAN'T.

caguioa_47: ^I dont want to start another war, so shut up if would not say somethin' nice will ya?!

dota_freak: Cag's going to be bashed to kingdom come! [=============]
(O_O)>>>O=============[=============] [=============]
(X_X") <<<>
We'll be watching you.

caguioa_47: ^Hmmm, shift?

scavengerchiel: ^look, faguioa. you just started another war just by starting this crappy thread!"IT IS AN INSULT FOR A PUSSY TO REVIVE SUCH A GREAT THREAD!" Come on. You are really pathetic.
Hidden message: Now I get why you made this thread, you just want to get the attention of kim or other girls so you could bang them too.

@ dota freak - fix your hammer :D

angelhazel: peace here

Then it was moved from No ID No Entry to Kids On The Street. Then, when i was about to type a reply, he deleted it. Owned. It seems that he was scared to be flamed again. Lol.

P.S. dota freak IS skyline and angelhazel is a 9 year old n00b.

Three cheers! I hope cag stfu's now.


0 people I thank:

 

|