Saturday, August 25, 2007

Perfect. Just effin' perfect.

BULLSHIT. FAGUIOA, YOU RUINED KHQ. YOU, A FUCKIN' BASTARD, A N00B, A STINKY PUSSY, A BIG "MOTHAFUCKA" RUINED IT.

*sorry for my language, dear reader"

t(",t)

Everything was perfect in KHQ. We were rejoicing Torta's return (as AngryYoungMan) But then, a n00b suddenly appeared. "Um, what's this about?" Then, it's the start of the flame wars. We all then tried to make caguioa, or i mean, faguioa STFU. Guess what? He just wouldn't because of his idiocracy and his addiction to Kim. The war reached different threads (since caguioa shows up everywhere with his big time stupidity) from Torta's Back to what's your genre (in music) to Rawr. Rawr. THE MOST EPIC THREAD EVER. GONE. AND TRANSFERRED TO A MOD EXCLUSIVE BOARD FOR REVIEWING. That thread was filled with so much memories. How can I forget Dora? And GB Invasion? (I AM THE STARTER OF GB INVASION, YES, I AM FrAnCi$ IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW) We were all having fun. But when cag showed up.. Party hats turned into Military Helmets. Our jokes turned into flames. Our smiles.. vanished. All because of a faggot. A dirty faggot that wants to get in Kim's pants. Then a thread named "w-w-where's rawr?" was made by torta. There, the last stand against caguioa happened. After 11 pages the thread ended too. A mod (Micael) showed up.

"@caguioa_47: *sigh* How many times must I tell you to stay away from these people. I have good reasons why I've been asking you to refrain from talking to your oppressors. I also have asked you to not disclose my recent actions because I'm too busy to read flame messages in my inbox.

@Rawr Group: Your beloved Rawr thread is not yet deleted. I decided to transfer your thread to a secluded mod board for review.

Let me be honest with you guys/gals of the Rawr Group... I want you banned from this forum but I unfortunately cannot do that yet. I will also do all that I can to make that permanent.

Respect. It's all that I'm asking from you guys/gals.

- Micael"

He won the battle. Micael won the battle against us. Then, it lead to the farewell of three forumers. THREE. Skyline, Torta and Prototype. With these pwners gone, what will happen? Well, there's still Cereal Killer, d-generate, Random and me to try to pwn but it wouldn't be the same. Sam's Happy Time is broken. Nothing's gonna be the same. If the others leave too, I may leave as well.

*END OF RANT*

0 people I thank:

 

|