Thursday, August 30, 2007

This Day FTW

"Mama, we all go to Hell. It's really quite pleasant except for the smell. Mama, we all go to Hell."
- Mama - MCR


Demonic lyrics, yes.

This day is so freakin' awesome. We have no classes because it's a holiday. We also have no classes tomorrow because of the BULPRISA. So yeah, it rocks to be me.

Now, I'm so addicted to pRO. Here's a pleasant screenshot:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa4/coolchiel/Others/screenBALDUR002.jpg
Wrestling fan, I am so the guild name and logo is the Rated R! w00t! Also bragging the equips which costs a hell lot of money.

Gears of War is real awesome, I'm on Act III. The game gets really funny sometimes. Like when Cole and Baird are down in the stinky, smelly sewers, Cole says to Fenix, "There's room for one more! It's a fuckin' party down here!" Fenix replies, "No thanks." Srsly, I laughed out loud at that scene.

I wanna get the Life on The Murder Scene DVD! (Don't shoot me if you hate MCR) Thank you for the venom is also an awesome song which you may want to listen to.

Yesterday, I found out that my GH2 already arrived! My dad said that I'll get it over the weekend. *Dreams of the Xplorer controller*

*yawn* See ya later! *yawn*

0 people I thank:

 

|