Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Shot To Remember

"Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal And you never had a chance.Love it, or leave it, you can't understand A pretty face, but you do so carry on, and on, and on"
-Thank You for The Venom - MCR

No, you are not dreaming. This IS my blog. I just gave it a new look. I changed the header but still,"I only want symphaty in the form of you" remains (Spot it and get a cookie)

I just listened to MCR's Mama, and I was quite impressed. At the "MAMA! MAMA! MAMAAA!" part, the guitar sounds metal. Weird. MCR = METAL?! THIS IS MADNESS!

Also, I tried downloading AniRO. Ani-what? Its a private server for Ragnarok Online. Why dl a private server? Because it's free to play, it's fun to play (up to 60x exp!) and it's.. simply awesome to play! But heck, a 1 gigabyte file download at a speed of 4 kb/s? Gimme a break. I guess I'm stuck with pRO.

That's all. I hope you liked the new look. Bye! ^^

0 people I thank:

 

|