Monday, August 20, 2007

Hallelujah! (Did i get the spelling right? huh?)

"Cause now it's time to shine, I'm gonna take what's mine"
- Burn In My Light - Mercy Drive

I turned lazy and didn't blog much.. So here's..

A LIST OF THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN MY (AND OTHER'S) LIFE!:
1. I'm actually stuck in Gears Of War. Shit. I'm stuck in Act 2. Lame. In a part where Boomers attack from the front then wretches attack from behind. My God..

2. I am now addicted to M.U.G.E.N.! WEEEEE!!! A fighting game which allows you to customize characters (including randomness like Homer Simpson, Sub Zero, Akuma, Haruhi Suzumiya), stages, etc.. It's the awesomest (is there such a word? lol) game ever! (maybe not, since gears of war still owns!)

3. 2 bands want to recruit me. Goddamnit. A band (which plays mcr songs) wants to get me as a bass guitarist/backup vocals and the other band (which plays 'rap metal') wants me as their rythm guitarist. Why is it a big deal? Because there's an annual "Battle of the Bands" at our school at January. But I have absolutely no plans of joining. End of story.

4. Our 2nd summative exams are over! Weee! Algebra was unexpectedly easy, but Values education was plain hard.

5. In KHQ, there is a topic called Rawr! and it's totally kickass. They even want to surpass "egotistical bastards would..." (which has 3700+ posts! wow!) by the legendary rikku_yunie. Possible? HELL YEAH! =D Here: http://www.kzone.com.ph/khq/index.php?topic=12316.0

6. My classmates are emo. Crap. Crap. Crap. They even said "Ang astig ng picture ko (sa friendster) no? Emo ako dun!" then I simply smiled. But actually, I said in my mind, "GO TO HELL EMO BASTARD!"

7. I got Loco Roco and Me & My Katamari for my psp! The cute-ness of both games is too much! XD

8. I totally want to go to the FOB concert in Manila on Sept. 21! But heck.. I'm sure that I will not. End of the story.

9. I actually scored a 100% in my algebra test (YES THE 4-HOUR EXAM) last month. And I am treated like a king in our class since then.

10. There's a fucking bastard that irritates me in our class. Now, he is like my rival. I just want him to shut the fuck up and continue his lame life. No further details to be mentioned. He plain sucks and I want him to burn in the depths of Hell.

*sorry for my language btw*

That's all for now.. I guess I'll have to go play MUGEN! hehe. See ya! ^^

0 people I thank:

 

|