Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halo phails.

"One last thing before I quit I never wanted any more than I could fit Into my head I still remember every single word You said and all the shit that somehow came along with it Still theres one thing that comforts me since I was Always caged and now I'm free" - Monkey Wrench - Foo Fighters

Foo Fighters is really kewl. I like their songs Monkey Wrench and DOA.

Guess who finished GoW? Haha. Me and my brother played on coop mode on the last few parts of act 4 and the whole act 5. Double the players- double the fun. General RAAM (final boss) was a pain. He's a badass locust with a huge-ass gun. But I ended his life with a Boom~ Headshot using a Longshot Sniper Rifle! I did feel the game was somehow short, but really amazing. It was the greatest game I've played evar. If only our graphics card in our pc has about, 512mb vram or 1gb vram, then I would definitely buy the PC version, which would have an extra act. For me, Halo 3 SUCKS. I used to play Halo: Combat Evolved on our PC and Halo 2 on my Xbox but, heck, it's an overrated piece of crap. I have no idea why the hell people think it's awesome. Personally, I think Gears of War is totally better. The storyline, the characters, the monsters, the weapons- everything is better than Halo.

Help. Needed. Adobe. Dreamweaver. Newbie. I. Am.
I phail in using adobe dreamweaver. I need tutorials!

I wanna have GH3 nao. Kinda hated the reviews, though. "8" for the current-gen consoles and "7.5" for the PS2. Better luck next time, Neversoft. =)

Well, that's all for today.

KTHXBAI

0 people I thank:

 

|