Thursday, October 18, 2007

Let's all hum hallelujah!

"That without you is how I disappear,
And live my life alone forever now."
- This Is How I Disappear - MCR

Yay for new blog header! The theme of the header is somehow dark and chaotic. Melancholic, just the way you like it. It's basic Photoshop, people! Thanks to the ever-amazing Sparkle brushes.

Good news: I'm in for the Spelling contest - school level, which means I'll be competing against those junior and senior pains in the neck. The classroom level was easy - I landed in 1st. The year level was a little hard - I landed in 1st, together with a fellow spelling expert WHO WON THE COMPETITION LAST YEAR as a freshman. Damn. Maybe tomorrow will be the day the competition will be held.

I AM craving to record another GH vid. (lol) And these songs are my choices:
1. Dead! - MCR (Medium - I wanna FC it again!)
2. Sweet Child O' Mine - GNR (Hard)
3. Monkey Wrench - Foo Fighters (Hard - A real pain in my right hand..)
4. Hangar 18 - Megadeth (Medium)
5. Six - All That Remains (Medium - As requested by Random lmao)
6. Jordan - Buckethead (Medium - Going for FC!)
7. Psychobilly Freakout - RHH (Medium - This time, I'm gonna land the usage of Star Power right)
8. Woman - Wolfmother (Hard - Real fun.)

So.. This will be the end of my entry today. A pleasant day to you, dear reader.

0 people I thank:

 

|