Saturday, October 27, 2007

So much fun today, so much agony the next.

"Console yourself, you're better alone. Destroy yourself, see who gives a fuck."
- Laid To Rest - Lamb of God

Somehow, this song is connected to my misery a few days ago. Right, Jio?

Anyways, I have already finished Guitar Hero II's Hard Tour! Wootness! Srsly, my left hand fingers are teh hurt up to now (you'll know what I mean if you play it on a guitar controller) The songs "Carry Me Home" and "Free Bird" are BS. I failed so many times, but then I conquered them at the end (three stars though LOL)

Plus, here's a video of me playing Trogdor (Rhythm guitar on Medium) I like playing the part of Meadley, even if Squeadly pwned him. *sings: BUR-NINATING THE COUNTRYSIDE!*


I'll update this blog whenever I can. I still have an ass-load of projects waiting to be done.

KTHXBAI

0 people I thank:

 

|