Monday, March 3, 2008

I can't get no satisfaction.

The title of this post is also one of my favorite songs as of the moment, along with Before I Forget (Vermillion is overrated, I tell you! OVERRATED!) and I Ain't The One.

Here's a list of "The Best Things That Have Happened To Me In The Past Few Days"
1. I have finished the PS2 game, Bully, and I am really glad for myself. Since I don't usually finish games that I play, it proves that Bully is one of the greatest video games I have ever played. (But when compared to Gears of War, it's a whole different story)

2. We went to SM Megamall yesterday and I got myself the 2nd issue of Playground mag and Comic Book Guy's Book of Pop Culture. What? You don't know who Comic Book Guy is? He's the dood who runs the comic book shop in The Simpsons. Yeah, the fat long-haired one. And srsly, he's one of my favorite characters.

3. Oh, I forgot to mention. Another thing I got yesterday was..



Yeah, the greatest thing that has ever happened to racing games' newest sequel lands a spot in my collection of 360 games. I have played a few races, a few road rages and tried a bunch of showtimes and was amazed by the fact that the free roaming thingy actually works the way it should work! Not too messy, not too nausea-causing, not too big, not too small. It's just right. The graphics are the bomb and the gameplay is as awesome as its predecessors. The takedown/crash animations are so realistic.

4. After playing a two riffs from the Slayer song, Raining Blood in REAL guitar, my friend and my friend's friends (wtf) were amazed. I'm not Kerry King to do "MOSH1" of course.

0 people I thank:

 

|