Saturday, February 23, 2008

SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO!

Other than holidays, vacations and lots of stuff, there is ONE thing that I am REALLY, REALLY looking forward to this year. Of course, it's a video game.

But not just any other video game, this is a sequel to the best 360 game EVER. AND I DO MEAN EVER! It's the highest-ranked 360 game in Gamespot together with TES3:Oblivion. That game is none other than Gears of War.

Now that a sequel to Gears of War is confirmed to be released in November 2008, I can hardly wait.

Here's the trailer:


And here's the new features that are gonna be implemented to Gears of War 2, thanks to the Unreal Engine (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDEO!):


The 2nd video is freakin' awesome! It shows that the environment is fully destructible, the water effects are as realistic as hell and hundreds of Locust drones can now appear altogether in one scene!

I'm gonna make this blog Gears of War-themed as soon as possible.

P.S. There are rumors that Gears of War 3 is coming to PS3, since Microsoft only bought the exclusivity rights of the first two GoWs. Click me.

0 people I thank:

 

|