Sunday, March 9, 2008

360- Worst console ever?

It seems that the Xbox 360 may be the worst console ever thanks to its overheating problems. Well, hello?! My 360 never got any problems ever since I got it last year. Hah. Click me for details.



Say hello to the first userbar I have ever created in history, using Adobe Photoshop CS2 for the main thingy and Adobe ImageReady CS2 for making CBG's face scroll. I'll soon make a Burnout-themed one, a Gears of War-themed one and probably a My Name is Earl-themed one. If you wanna learn how to make one, it's very simple. Click me to get started.

The fact that March 19 is our last day at school makes me very, very happy. I only have to endure 10 cram-filled nights, including tonight where I have to make my Social Studies crossword project and fix my TLE project. Then, I have to sing tomorrow or the day after tomorrow in front of the class because it is required for our Values Ed. class. Ugh. The shame.

I've played Burnout: Paradise over the weekend and enjoyed my stay in Paradise City. I love the graphics and everything else. I am also playing more PS2 games, such as DMC, DMC3 and God of War. I'd love DMC3 if only it wasn't so hard. God of War is challenging, but accomplishing tasks is fun. I'm now downloading GoW: Chains of Olympus for my PSP through Azureus.

10 days. 10 freakin' days.

0 people I thank:

 

|