Sunday, January 27, 2008

Doomed?



So, it's a cold Sunday night. And heck, our cable is broken. Now I'm pissed off at Home Cable. First, for removing Solar Entertainment channels, now, this? C'mon.

Yesterday, I downloaded Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne since my pirated copy was lost. I burned it to a CD and enjoyed the RTS goodness. Next, I downloaded maps. My favorite "Anime Hero Arena" and the infamous "DotA". Srsly, DotA is a little overrated but it's nice. Anime Arena on the other side is underrated.

As of now, I'm uploading my RB video. I reduced the size from 98MB to 10MB, but I have a feeling that the upload is still gonna fail. What song? Well, you better run to the hills and see for yourself.

I can't wait to go to DataBlitz and get my hands on Burnout: Paradise. The reviews are all positive. At first, I was scared of the free roaming system but it turned out to be fine. You did a really great job, EA Games, and you have once again proven that Burnout is the king of racing games.

RANDOM PICS TIME!
1337 Kills in 99 Nights! LOL
Our cute dachshund dog
Lynyrd Skynyrd Gold Album I have

I can't believe tomorrow is another Monday. I can't believe weekends are that fast. I can't believe that we have something called "school". Sigh.

0 people I thank:

 

|