Saturday, January 26, 2008

Betrayed.

Thank you so much, ____, for betraying us yesterday. You pissed me off real good. You're really pathetic to be considered as one of our friends.

NVM that. I just wanted to express my emotions against my.. "friend" in school.

Anyways, I'm suddenly attracted by one band: Rage Against The Machine. Tom Morello's style of guitar-playing is wicked, thanks to the kill switch.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The past 3 days were our intrams. The battle of the bands was awesome. A friend of mine joined but mah gawd, they played shitty songs - "A Promise" and "Teenagers". How I wanted to get on stage, wreak havoc and play Killing in The Name or the Free Bird slide solo. Our club, Science Club landed on 3rd place with us being Battle of The Bands 1st placer, Volleyball (girls division) champions and Basketball champions.

o_O

0 people I thank:

 

|