Friday, December 14, 2007

E-o. O-e.

I haven't been updating my blog. Too busy.

So.. My birthday is on Sunday.. December 16. Yayness. It's the first day of Christmas and of course, the first day/night of "Simbang Gabi".

My Christmas Wishlist:
1. 3rd gen iPod nano - Need. More. Space. Some glitches happen at my 1st gen ipod nano.
2. GH3 Bundle - Need. More. Rock.
3. Wireless Router - Playing MoH:Heroes 2 online is teh best!
4. A 3MBPS Internet connection - No explanation needed.
5. Dimebag Darell Electric Guitar - w00tyeah! I've actually seen one of these in JB Music for about 7k. Not bad for a legendary guitar.
6. Dark chocolate. LOTS of it.
7. An 8GB Memory Stick for my psp - GTA takes more than 50% of my 4GB Memory Stick.
8. A Motorazr - My cp is teh suxxx.
9. Gears of War faceplate for my 360 - :D
10. A T-Shirt that says "Halo 3 sucks" - >:D

0 people I thank:

 

|