Friday, December 21, 2007

L O L Z Z Z



There, my status in pokemon diamond as of now.

Our Christmas party was awesome, playing games and stuff. First there were these games for the whole school (which includes Maria Went To Market, Trip to Jerusalem and The Boat is Sinking lolzzz) then after that, we headed to our classroom for our own party. We received lots of gifts. And I said LOTS. I received chocolates! (Shouts: Yay! CHOCOLAAAATES!) And t-shirts and pens, etc. After our party, we did not head home, instead we went to the Internet cafe nearby and played WC3.

My, Christmas is getting really, really near and I know you're excited.

XD XD XD

1 people I thank:

patricia said...

hi~!

medy di n nga updated post mo..^^ Happy New year sau!

pwde pala kita i-link sa blog ko?^^


happy '08, Ciel~!

mwaaaahh~!

 

|