Sunday, September 2, 2007

Score one for the losers!

"You do not get caught for lying. You get caught for lying badly."
- Quoted from Reader's Digest

What the hell's with the title of this entry you may ask. I don't know either so nvm.

I already beated GH2 medium! W00t! You may check out my scores at www.gh2chielmedium.tk! The only song I perfected was Dead! by MCR. Must be because I can play it at real guitar (only the rhythm, but most parts are similar to the lead) Okay, okay, I like MCR and hate me if you must. I didn't expect Misirlou to be short, Free Bird was surprising (its a 75% slow song then 25% fast) Who Was In My Room Last Night? and Hangar 18 (woo megadeth!) were really fun and Laid To Rest was simply awesome (LAMB OF GOD FTW!) I suck at Psychobilly Freakout and Carry Me Home. That 8 year old kid in youtube pwnz the heck out of me, and the lil' dude plays on EXPERT. (Search for it!) I plan on 5-starring the songs before heading to Hard, then Expert. (What about easy? It's too boring.)

You noticed the advertisement section above? Yes, I put advertisements in my blog now and you don't care! LOL

I'm still lvl. 42 in ragna. Damn. Monkhood is a looong journey.

*NEWS FLASH* I SAW AN ORIGINAL 300 GRAPHIC NOVEL AT COMIC QUEST IN SM MEGAMALL! AWESOMENESS! BUT.. I FORGOT TO ASK HOW MUCH IT COSTS! I WANNA GET IT SOOO BAD! *NEWS FLASH*

Damn, the d'l speed in reality lapse is at its slowest. I still can't download DMC.

So.. that's all. See ya!

0 people I thank:

 

|