Saturday, September 15, 2007

Farewell.




I dedicate that song not only to Cher-nee and Rukia-nee, but also to our adviser, who left us for good. The reason? She couldn't handle us anymore. Yeah, our section is that worse. She is gonna be replaced by a new teacher.

"You forced me to do that."

Yesterday, at dismissal time, most of my classmates (especially teh girls) were crying in front of our adviser.

"Talagang ganon. Walang permanente sa buhay."
- Our adviser said with tears in her eyes

I actually lightened the atmosphere and sang "Helena" and "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" out loud. LOL The songs were related, right? There were also some students who clowned around.

That was like, the loneliest moment of my high-school life. I somehow felt guilty, but really, I blame my stupid classmates for her departure. We tried to make her stay, but nothing happened.

This is how stupid we can get. This is why I hate myself. This is what I thank the venom for. This is how I disappear.

0 people I thank:

 

|