Sunday, August 10, 2008

Absence

A month of absence, now over. The "I dun wanna blawg" spirit is gone. But its afterburn still remains.

First, I wanna talk about The Dark Knight. IT'S EPIC. It's not really the kind of a superhero film that I want to watch (since TDK is a darker kind of a superhero flick, I like stuff like Spiderman better :P), but the portrayal of The Joker is one of a kind. My favorite scene was the one in the hospital with the Joker and Two-face. Lol. I lol'd when he used the hand sanitizer-thingy. And when he repeatedly pushed the buttons on the bomb-detonation trigger-thingy. Lol. Because of The Dark Knight, I'm now officially a Batman fan. I wasn't.

A lot of epic video games are heading this way. Too Human, Fable 2, LittleBigPlanet, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Resistance 2, Guitar Hero: World Tour.. Daaamn. And of course I didn't forget Gears of War 2. The sequel to the best video game evar (IMO). In relation to video games, I've started playing over Xbox Live more than a week ago. Getting your 360 online is as crucial as getting your PC online. I knew I should've started online console gaming ever since I've gotten this 360. So yeah, if you have a 360 and ready to rock out with me on Rock Band, rough it out with me on CoD4 or just hang around Liberty City, give me a bump :D

Now Downloading:

Batman - The Killing Joke (graphic novel featuring The Joker as the lead villain)

Has just bought:

Libertad - Velvet Revolver's new album
Batman Chronicles Volume One - A compilation of Batman's first appearances
12 + 1 Months Xbox Live GOLD Subscription - Needed for online play. I can't believe that this is actually cheaper than, like, pRO (PTP servers). For less than P200 a month, you get superior online gaming experience.

2 people I thank:

Anonymous said...

Willkommen und Hallo in unseren Sex-Community.


Unser Sex-Community gibt dir eine Möglichkeit fiken und natürlich vieles mehr,wie erotische Rollenspiele
Hier in unsrem Sex-Community findest du fiken Live Dates
Du suchst Flirt und Sextalk , mit Sicherheit bist du hier genau richtig.Gut,worauf wartest du?
Blind Date ficken lesben ,sofort anmelden .
Suchst du jemand von Frauenfeld, oder aus Solingen, vieleicht in Bülach , vieleicht von Waadt, in Bischofshofen? Bestimmt ist da jemand dabei.!

Anonymous said...

Hallo hier im Sexcommunity.


Unser Sexcommunity gibt ihnen eine Alternative ficken nrw und jedemenge andere Sachen,unter anderem Blind Date
Hier im Sexcommunity erwarten dich ficken nrw erotische Rollenspiele
Suchst du eventuel erotische Rollenspiele , mit Sicherheit bist du hier genau richtig.Ok,los gehts,stellt sich die Frage,worauf wartest du?
Heiße Live Chats singletreffs ,sofort anmelden .
Suchst du jemand in Zug, oder St.Gallen, oder von Zwickau , oder in Schwyz, vieleicht aus Aargau? Mit Sicherheit ist jemand dabei.!

 

|