Saturday, June 14, 2008

The pain of being a fan

After the first four days of classes, I'm all burned out.

Knowing that I'm in a section (named Amethyst lolwut) filled with less beasts and harlots (compared to my section last year), it's gonna be a smooth ride this year. I'm aiming for no procrastination of activities/projects/etc. and a complete attendance. Hm.

My life was shattered when I've heard the friggin' announcement of our school a few days ago. "DISMISSAL TIME WOULD BE 5PM". WHAT THE ____!? 5PM?! AS IF THE REGULAR 4:30 WASN'T TOO MUCH ALREADY! That's basically the reason why I can't get online during weekdays. I have no more spare time. Give me back my life, high school. My friends were like "Buong araw na nasa school! YAAAA! Ipapa-Imbestigador ko yang mga yan!". Rrrriiiight.

School's fun so far. My seatmates (which are my friends) are always making me laugh out loud. REALLY OUT LOUD. There was one time I had no air flowing through my lungs because I was laughing for like 15 seconds. There's just one subject I hate, Filipino. Why? Because our Filipino teacher rearranged our seating arrangement and now I'm sitting between a loudmouth and the most beautiful girl in class, so yeah, her beauty left me stunned.

MGS4? We got MGS4! HAH! Right on it's proper release date! And it's a special edition packed with a Blu Ray disc containing behind the scenes footages! WAHAHA! And yes, MGS4 is amazing. It must be the first PS3 game that made my jaw drop. The graphics are very realistic!! WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS IT, YOU NEED TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!

And yes, my Xbox 360's broken. It can't read game discs. It can still play DVD movies and music from my iPod but without games, it's nothing but a 1-ton paperweight. Darn it. Gears of War 2's gonna be released a few months later. I NEED TO GET IT FIXED ASAP. And so, it's a pain of being a fan, seeing your console break down in the front of your eye balls.

That's all for now.

(P.S. title is a reference to the song Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold)

0 people I thank:

 

|