Thursday, April 17, 2008

Anarchy for the Philippines..

..is not coming sometime so stop dreaming.

Finally, after weeks of not blogging, I have this blogging spirit again. I was supposed to make an entry about our Hong Kong trip but I'm too lazy. Okay, to summarize:
- Ocean Park is better than HK Disneyland
- The HK International Airport is 100x better than ours. I can't access the "free" WiFi though.
- It's fun roaming around the city even at night.
- I had a great time at the wax museum (the one in HK is smaller than its NY counterpart) and had pictures with Ronaldhino, Eddie Murphy, Jackie Chan and even MICK JAGGER (or should I say.. Sir Mick Jagger)!
- There was one small gaming shop just along the street which is packed with next-gen games, PSP games.. There I got CoD4. What I forgot to check was Component Cables for my 360 since I'm getting an HDTV.. which is sadly, 19 inches. That's like.. 5 inches bigger than our PC's LCD monitor. But what the heck, it's still HD.
- I got a new black Nokia 6500 slide cellphone. It's so sleek.

That's mainly it. Hong Kong is like Paradise City as described in the song. It's where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. And by grass, I don't mean marijuana.

In other news, I've uploaded another epic GH vid:

99% in My Name is Jonas Expert. Hah! I'm getting bored of GH nowadays though. I dunno why.

I'm still getting the hang of my FFVII addiction. And I'm thinking of redoing this blog and make it FFVII-themed. lol.


That's all for now, folks. Enjoy your not-so-summery summer vacation. I'll post more stuff in the next few days so stick around.

0 people I thank:

 

|