Friday, June 29, 2007

My fingers are "back to the keys"

"Am I more than you bargained for yet?"
- Sugar We're Going Down - FOB

The keys I mean on the title is keyboards, okay? The freakin' internet connection was screwed yesterday.

I am now searching for pics, to put on my desk on school (yeah, we have to decorate our desks)

1. Rated R Superstar logo (thanks to Jio)
2. A pic of Edge
3. Another wrestling related pic.. (still searching)
4. Probably a pic about music
5. Insert Suggestion Here

And maybe I should put a lyrics of a song..
Should it be.. (PLS CHOOSE ONE OF THE FF!)

1. Dance, Dance
2. Dance, Dance
3. Dance, Dance

LOL

School is kinda okay. My classmates are friggin' noisy (I think i'm noisy too lol) and irritating.
Like, my seatmate is a half-Japanese (lmao) And she's noisy, naughty, and pasaway. But she's very friendly. And a classmate who is (or acts) like an effin GAY. Like, he likes to hug me and my male classmates. Yuck. And some of my friends are PERVERTED. No further explaination needed, they're perverts. And of course, fellow guitar players! w00t! And there are A LOT of Pokemon Crater addicts. Lahat ng klase ng height, weight, katalinuhan, kalokohan, kapangitan, kagandahan (uyy!), kabaliwan, kaastigan nasa mahiwagang classroom namin.

I think i'm addicted to pokemon crater too. DAMN MY FRIGGIN' CLASSMATES! (baaad influence)

And for the love of god, we have classes tomorrow. Great.

That's all for now, and of course, i'll end this post with a line from a song.

"We're only liars, but we're the best."
- Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Title Of This Song So We Won't Get Sued - FOB

0 people I thank:

 

|